Last updated: November 25, 2018
This system contains information about students and alumni of the University of Melbourne Master of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program. The purpose of the information collected is to facilitate networking and collaboration among members of the association and to provide information to the public about the services that members can provide.
Collection, use and disclosure of personal information
While all alumni and students are included in this system by default after association with the University of Melbourne MAPP program, each individual has the following rights:
- To change information in his or her record, including email address, contact information, professional interests, professional services, and so on. This can be done by logging into the system using the current email address as a userid. The Forgot password link allows members to set a password for future access.
- To change the default data access policy associated with any information about him or her. Thus all contact information is restricted to other members. A member can make that information visible only to administrators or visible to everybody. This can be done by logging into the system and changing the access rights associated with particular fields, as described here.
- To remove his or her record from display in the public directory by setting the value of the "Make my profile public" field to "No."
- To have all information about him or her removed from the system by sending a request to the system administrator.
- To get a copy of all the information stored in the system about him or her.
- To withdraw consent at any time, causing all information about the person to be removed from view on the web site.
Giving consent for others
Any information about other people, such as names and email addresses of contacts that attend events, will not be displayed or shared on the system. It will only be used to invite people to future events, and there is always an unsubscribe link in every email that such a person can use to be removed from the list of people to be emailed about future events.
The names, email addresses, and other contact information will not be shared with any other organization without explicitly asking permission.
Send an email to email@example.com to request to change or delete personal information.